We have a YESplus course this Winter Quarter! You have two choices and both require you to fill out this application.
option 1: yesplus for credit
We meet Thursday evenings 7:00 - 9:30pm
These are the dates for the mini-retreat:
January 25 - 27, 2013, Friday: 6:30pm - 10:00pm; Sat & Sunday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
Application deadline: January 4th (extension available only upon request)
Option 2: 4-day workshop
This is a condensed option - a non-credit course, still held on campus. We are holding two of them this quarter!
1. January 24 - 27, 2013, Thurs & Friday: 6:30pm - 10:00pm; Sat & Sunday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm ---- Application deadline: January 17th (extension available only upon request)
2. February 7 - 10, 2013, Thurs & Friday: 6:30pm - 10:00pm; Sat & Sunday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm ---- Application deadline: February 1st (extension available only upon request)
How to apply
Can't make these dates? Sign up for an email notification of our next course dates. We won't send you other emails.
Have questions? Email email@example.com
This workshop has been taught in 75 universities around the country (including Harvard and Cornell) in addition to progressive and service-oriented institutions such as Google and the World Bank.
The "YES" of YESplus stands for Yoga, Empowerment, Service. Here's what you'll learn:
- Success without Stress – Think that success and stress go hand in hand? Research shows that we are more productive and creative without high levels of stress. YESPLUS provides empirically validated tools for decreased stress.
- Energy – Learn unique meditation and breathing techniques to recharge and boost your efficiency.
- Focus & Relaxation – Find out how to achieve a relaxed and focused state of mind so you can live in the present moment and get things done without the jitters
- Empowerment – Learn how the mind works and how you can pursue your goals while being happy and fulfilled.
- Connection & Service – Make some of the most meaningful connections you've made on campus and understand how making a differences impacts your well-being.